Five GOOD REASONS TO LEARN FROM A NZIDE INSTRUCTOR.
- It is a different relationship from famly and friends, instructors teach to the approved training syllabus which relates to today’s driving conditions.
- You have the safety of a dual control car, which means you can make mistakes without being in danger.
- Vehicle Insurance is carried on all training vehicles where possible.
- The NZIDE has a code of practice for its members, which is in addition to the standards set by the New Zealand Transport Agency. This is to help ensure you receive a professional standard of driving Instruction.
- The NZIDE has its own National Training Programme with the stated aim of making the Institute Members the best Instructors in the country.
- The Institute is currently working on a 5 year programme to develop training modules covering all aspects of Driver Education.
- NZIDE members have the opportunity to regularly meet and discuss their work with each other. This enables new ideas to be thoroughly examined and discussed by the industry’s experts. It also enables the members to learn from each others experiences.
- Collectively, the NZIDE contains the greatest source of knowledge and expertise in the field of Driver education in this country.) As an NZIDE member’s client, you will receive the benefits of that collective knowledge, and of the constant drive for better training skills.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with the service you have received from an NZIDE Instructor, your complaint will be received and investigated by the Institutes executive or if the matter involved a more serious misconduct, the Institute would recommend that the complaint be laid with New Zealand Transport agency for further investigation.
- To make a complaint you should write either to the National President or the National Secretary at the addresses listed in our contacts page or email them. They will give you all the assistance you need.